tisdag 28 april 2009

My definition of fetish


What do you think when you hear or read the word fetish or fetishist?
My definition is if you are a fetishist you need the object in any sexual event.
You can´t have any bodypart as a fetish because it´s defined as a sexual object already.
In my case I have a fetish espesially for polo-shirts.
Do you define a polo-shirt as a sexual object?
I guess the answer is no and that´s why it is a fetish for me because to me it has a sexual purpose. I need to have a polo-shirt or something like it to have sexual satisfaction: I need to see my partner dressed in a polo or I need to wear it myself or I need to fantasize about it.
That´s why I´m a fetishist because I can´t be without the object when I have sex, with someone else or with myself.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar