torsdag 30 april 2009

How come

How come that me and others are so fascinated of polo-shirts prefered with the collar flipped up? I have wondered about it so many times.
When I see an individual with a polo-shirt and she or he has a popped collar I think that it lies most in how the collar hides the most sexy part of the body; the neck, and how exciting and sexy that makes it.
I also believe in how, especially a white collar reflects the face of the owner of the shirt.
I discovered with myself that when I wear a shirt I find it so sexy to feel the fabric against my bare body and when I flip up my collar it tickles my neck in a very satisfaction kind of way. When me or my partner touches the shirt especially over my nipples it feels so much more than if I didn´t wear any clothes.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar